You undoubtedly know that YouTube is one of the best places to find amazing free workouts. But when you go to the platform and type in queries like “workout” or “fitness,” you’re hit with millions of results from thousands of channels. Finding the best fitness YouTubers can be extremely overwhelming for those who are new to the website’s sea of workout videos, but we’ve rounded up a few of the best to get you started.
What are the Best YouTube Fitness Channels?
- Yoga with Adriene — With 7.03 million subscribers and counting, Yoga with Adriene has helped thousands of people kickstart their yoga journeys. One of her most popular programs is the 30 Days of Yoga series that helps those who are new to the practice see what it’s all about. Adriene’s channel also includes programs for more advanced and intermediate students.
- Fitness Blender — With 6.13 million subscribers, Fitness Blender is one of the most popular and diverse channels in the realm of YouTube fitness. It includes some of the best YouTube fitness workouts for strength training, flexibility and fat-burning, so there’s truly something for everyone.
- POPSUGAR Fitness — Featuring hundreds of videos, celebrity trainers and tons of great workout challenges, the POPSUGAR Fitness YouTube channel is truly a treasure trove of material for those who want to find an exercise style that suits their needs. Explore everything from amped-up hip-hop cardio to quick fat-burning routines to high-intensity interval training (HIIT) to find something that grabs and keeps your attention.
- The Fitness Marshall — If your idea of an incredible workout involves dancing your way to a fit body, then you’re going to want to follow the Fitness Marshall on YouTube. Featuring original dance workouts by big-personality dance instructor Caleb Marshall, this popular channel creates high-energy dance tutorials to your favorite pop songs of the moment.
- HASfit — Heart and Soul Fit (HASfit) has a mission of creating free, full-length workouts created by expert personal trainers. With options for all fitness levels and goals, HASfit can help you get started with everything from ab-toning workouts to Tabata training to total body cardio.
- BeFiT — Featuring high-intensity workouts from fitness celebrities like Jane Fonda and Billy Blanks, Jr., the BeFiT channel is for every kind of workout-seeker. It features some great fitness challenges that help you lose weight, build strength and tone specific parts of the body.
Making the Most of Your Home Workout
Just because you’re staying home to sweat it out doesn’t mean you have to compromise on a high-quality workout. These YouTubers have made the living room workout more approachable and effective than ever, so they should definitely be a part of your routine. To have your phone on-hand for your workout, keep your Armpocket armband in play as you sweat your way to physical fitness at home.